Ten reasons to be excited about the Detroit Tigers.
1. Miguel Cabrera back at first.
2. A new approach with manager Brad Ausmus
3. A full season of the magic glove of Jose Iglesias at short.
4. The one-two punch of Justin Verlander and Max Scherzer
5. Joe Nathan coming in to save the day.
6. A lighter Bruce Rondon trying to make a come back.
7. A heavier Drew Smyly trying to hold up as a starting pitcher.
8. No Jose Valverde come back.
9. Austin Jackson running into the gap.
10. Opening Day is next month.